The affordable split beam spectrophotometer including an 8-cell changer.
Split Beam UV/VIS Spectrophotometer
The T70 split-beam UV/VIS spectrophotometer offer excellent performance, high quality and are competitively priced. The T70 is well able to meet the stringent requirements required by analytical chemists. It features a wavelength range of 190 to 1100nm and is delivered with a built-in 8-cell changer as standard. It can therefore be used for both manual operation as well as for fully automated dissolution testing applications.
The T70 includes an 8-cell changer.
UV-Visible Spectroscopy is a universally accepted, well documented technology with many applications. The technique is extensively used for the analysis of foods, drugs, agricultural products and is widely used in the medical care, public health, environmental protection, life sciences industries and many other organic and biochemical applications. The T70 series of UV-Visible Spectrophotometer offer excellent performance, high quality and are competitively priced. The T70 range of UV-visible spectrophotometers are well able to meet the stringent requirements required by analytical chemists.
The T70 UV-Visible series is innovative in terms of instrument application, mechanical and optical design, electronic control and software, whilst retaining features that are well established and accepted throughout the industry. The T70 series of UV-Visible Spectrophotometers are able to carry out the following types of analyses: photometric measurement, spectral scans, kinetic measurements, quantitative determination and DNA/Protein analysis. When interfaced to a PC the user friendly control software offers many other applications such as access to a data base, three-dimensional spectral analysis, GLP Laboratory protocol, fast analysis of pesticide residues and many other established applications that are required for environmental analysis.
UV Cell Changer
The T70 has a built in 8 way UV cell changer as standard. The large cell changer compartment is fully enclosed but still offers easy access. Thanks to the cell holder design, all of the installed UV cells are always reproducibly positioned in the light path. For Dissolution Testing, the 8 way UV cell changer allows the connections of a single Dissolution Bath. The maximum path length of the UV cells is 10mm while the smallest is 0.1mm.
The unit is designed to operate with a standard 10 x 10mm flow through cell with a centre axis of 15 mm. There is open access to the cell changer and therefore the attachment of flow cell tubing (either PTFE or FEP) is a straightforward task. All tubing lines are clearly routed through a convenient manifold and the operator is easily able to check out the entire tubing installation at a glance.
- Split beam UV/VIS spectrophotometer
- Integrated 8-cell changer
- Excellent reproducibility and drift stability
- Integrated 8 way UV cell changer for 10×10 mm flow-cells
- High performance characteristics
- User friendly operation
- Excellent performance and price ratio
- Excellent performance, high quality at a competitive price
- Optimized for dissolution test applications
- Data Printout to share data with other software. The results can be exported to Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Text
- Software Conforming to GLP
- Log Record automatically records each operators usage, provides reliable database format to save the data log and administrator controlled access to log records and other useful tasks
- Multi-User Management allows the administrator to create users and groups with different privileges. Access is controlled by user ID and password
- Binary File Save Binary format to save measurement data. Binary format improves data security.
and saves disk space
- Quality Control Monitor data according to the user’s setup. The system will take corrective
measures if the data is out of range
- Printout Records of measurement results, personal settings for the report format and provides a print preview
Technical Specifications – T70
|Light Source||Tungsten halogen lamp|
|Wavelength Range||190 – 1100 nm|
|Spectral Bandwidth||Variable Slit 0.5 – 1.0 – 2.0 – 5.0 nm|
|Wavelength Accuracy||0.3 nm (automatic wavelength correction)|
|Wavelength Reproducibility||± 0.2nm|
|Noise (at 500nm – 0Abs)||± 0.001Abs (2nm band width, 2hrs.)|
|Baseline Drift (at 500nm, 0Abs)||0.001Abs/hr, 2nm band width warm-up time|
|Stray light||< 0.12% T (220nm Nal, 340nm NaNo2)|
|Photometric Mode||Transmission, Absorption, Energy|
|Communication Port||RS232 PC Port|
|Packaging dimensions||Approx 700 x 600 x 500 mm|
|Net / Gross weight||Approx. 25 / 36 kg|
We reserve the right to make technical changes without any prior notice.
Included in the Standard Scope of Supply
- T70 Dust Cover
- T70 Black Block for dark current correction
- T70 Tungsten halogen lamp
- T70 Deuterium lamp
- 2 Precision glass cuvettes with pathlength 10 mm
- Comprehensive documentation folder including:
- User manual
- QC/DQ testing certificate
- IQ documentation
- OQ documentation
- Conformity Declaration
- CE/EMC Declaration
- Instrument logbook
- 10 mm QS quartz glass flow-through cell
- Additional driver for WinDiss32 dissolution software suite
- Optional RS cable to connect the T70 to an external PC