TIDAS® E Base UV/VIS
Detection system for diverse applications in UV/VIS.
TIDAS® E Base UV/VIS
Detection System for Diverse Applications in UV, VIS and NIR
The TIDAS® E Base series has been developed especially for education and research. This instrument range provides ease of use of the diode-array spectrometer and flexible optical fiber technology, at a reasonable price. The diode-array technology makes these instruments fast, precise and universally applicable.
The TIDAS® E Base spectrometer series enables fast and efficient application of diode-array spectroscopy. External accessories such as sample or filter changers are energised through control wires and triggers. Through LAN connections, the TIDAS E is efficiently integrated into the existing network or connected directly to the computer.
The TIDAS® E Base model comes ready to use including the software, power supply, and patch cable for plug and play in the standard scope of supply.
The TIDAS® E Base UV/VIS is suitable for the wavelength range from 190 nm to 720 nm and offers very high sensitivity.
Plug und Play – with help of standard accessories the TIDAS® E sits ready to be immediately operational
Increased Flexibility – the patented cuvette holder allows a variety of measurement configurations that are seamlessly integrated within one instrument
Diode Array Technology – enables quick and precise measuring with a low level of scattered light
Software – modular and user friendly, permits the data acquisition and evaluation of individual tasks
With the TIDAS® E, the following measurement setups are possible without any need for instrument modification:
- External measurement setups, for example using immersion probes or flow cell measurements
- Layer thickness measurement through white-light interference
- Colour measurement and evaluation
- Absorption and fluorescent measurement
- Scattered light measurement
Selected measurement cells, light guides and ready-to-use applications complete the programm range.
The TIDAS® E BASE spectrometers are designed as compact and transportable spectrometers for the use with external light sources. Absorbance, reflection and flourescence measurements can be easily performed by connecting external immersion probes and reflection measurement heads in conjunction with an external light source by use of the integrated SMA905 connector
Another highlight of the TIDAS® E BASE instruments is the single Ethernet interface which allows them to be easily incorporated into existing network environments. Trigger and control cables allow the coupling and control of external devices such as specimen or filter changers and light sources.
Even though the TIDAS® E BASE is the entry level spectrometer from J&M, it is of high quality resulting in a sensitive instrument, with low noise and low drift. The TIDAS® E BASE is a compact instrument which offer excellent value for money
- Fiber-optic diode-array spectrometer
- Measures in transmission and absorption with external light source
- Supports external immersion probes, temperature-controlled cuvette holders and flow cells
- Supports external reflection measurement heads
- Perfoms film thickness measurement using white light interference
- Suitable for color measurement and analysis
- Chemometric modelling
- Certified instrument quality (wavelength and photometric accuracy)
- Software for instrument control, data acquisition and data evaluation included
- Compact, rugged and transportable instruments
- Multimodal and combined methods
- High dynamic range
- Fast and reliable results
- Powerful, yet easy to use software
|Wavelength Range||UV/VIS 190-720nm|
|Spectral Resolution||< 7nm|
|Wavelength Accuracy||< 1nm|
|Photometric Accuracy||± 10 mAU|
|Baseline Drift @ 250nm||1*10E-03 AU/h *1)|
|Signal-to-noise Ratio||< 4*10E-05 AU *2)|
|Included Light Source||N/A|
|Number of Diodes (Pixels)||256|
|Integrated Dual Cuvette Holder||N/A|
|Bench Space Requirements||approx. 26x15cm|
|Packaging Dimensions||approx. 46 x 32 x 30cm (W x D x H)|
|Weight||approx. 5kg net weight, 6kg gross weight|
|Power Supply||100-240 VAC / 47-63 Hz|
|Interface||TCP/IP 10/100/1000 Mbit/s|
|Digital I/O||2x IN / 2x OUT|
|A/D Converter||16 bit|
|Optical Fiber Connection||SMA 905|
|Supply Scope||TIDASDAQ software, Power supply, RJ 45 patch cable, user manual|
We reserve the right to make technical changes without any prior notice.
*1) Baseline drift will be measured at 250 nm after 10h warm up @ 21°C±2°C ambient temperature according to ASTM E685
*2) Noise will be measured at 250 nm after 10h warm up @ 21°C±2°C ambient temperature according to ASTM E685, without methanol flow with the following settings:
- Integration time <100ms
- Pixel bunching 2 (2×2.2nm ~ 4nm)
- Integration time x accumulation <2 sec.
- Detector saturation ~ 80%,