TIDAS® L 570 UV/NIR 1911 DH
The integrated UV/NIR spectrometer with a wavelength range of 190 - 1100 nm.
TIDAS® L 570 UV/NIR 1911 DH
Integrated Solution for Laboratory Applications
Information overflow and deadline pressure are rising concerns for laboratories too. Therefore it is more important than ever that laboratory personell can focus their efforts on their core tasks – performing the anlyses. To support this from our side as a manufacturer of laboratory spectrometers, we want to ensure that our instruments are intuitive to use and can be integrated seamlessly into your working environment. For this reason J&M’s latest models of laboratory spectrometers, the TIDAS® L series of diode array spectrometers, follow an approach of integration.
The TIDAS® L instruments feature an integrated PC with a large, high-resolution touch screen running the powerful TIDASDAQ software. The instruments can be run stand-alone or be connected to your network to share the results of the analyses in your organization. The diode array technology gives you rapid results over the full spectrum with each scan. No moving parts in the light path means excellent reproducibility of the results and low maintenance requirements.
The broad capabilities of the TIDAS® L instruments are demonstrated by the wide variety of applications including:
- Material Sciences (forensics, semiconductor technology)
- Quality Control (automotive, feed & food, pharmaceuticals)
- Research (nanotechnology, rapid kinetics)
TIDAS® L spectrometers are available in various combinations of wavelengths and detectors. We offer a choice of selected UV/VIS and NIR detectors with wavelength ranges from 190 to 2600nm. The TIDAS® L spectrometers are supplied with an integrated light source. A fiber-optic probe can be connected. Depending on the selected wavelength, the internal light source will be either a halogen, deuterium or deuterium/halogen combination. A coupling of spectrometers with different wavelength ranges is also possible.
You can connect a standard keyboard and mouse to the instrument using one of the USB interfaces on the front side of the instrument. In case the instrument is not connected to a network, the USB interfaces can also be used to export data by using a standard USB flash drive.
By integrating the PC into the spectrometer instrument the TIDAS® L instruments make excellent use of the limited bench space in today’s typical laboratories. The J&M TIDASDAQ software comes pre-installed and configured for your TIDAS® L model significantly cutting down the time and effort required to setup and implement the new instrument into your lab.
Smart Type Plate
Furthermore, the TIDAS® L spectrometers feature an additional E-ink display which acts as a smart type plate. It shows data like:
- your lab asset or inventory number
- the date of last calibration,
- or the due date of the next calibration.
Due to the unique nature of the E-ink displays, this information remains visible even when the instrument is turned off. This makes it easy to asses the condition of instrument at a glance.
Since the TIDAS® L instruments use no moving parts in the light path, these spectrometers are extremely sturdy. Recalibrations are seldomly necessary and a reliable performance over a long period of time is guaranteed. The use of certified optical fibers in combination with optimized measuring cells ensures reliable measurement results.
Besides the connection port for a fiber-optic probe, the TIDAS® L instruments feature a system to “dock on” various periphery devices such as:
- cuvette holder,
- multiple cuvette changers,
- measurement heads for relections measurements
- and heads for the measurement of tablets.
Besides the measurement of transmission or reflections, fluorescence or emission measurement is also possible.
Powered by ASPEN Electronics
The TIDAS® L instruments are run by the internally developed ASPEN sensor electronics which communicate directly with the integrated PC. The ASPEN electronics is J&Ms 4th generation of electronics and was designed from the gound up with the requirements of diode-array spectroscopy in mind. These electronics enable an outstanding signal to noise ratio and a high speed of data acquisiton due to the included on-board processing.
- Fiber-optic diode-array spectrometer
- Includes detector and light source
- Integrated PC with touch screen and pre-installed TIDASDAQ software
- Connect periphery devices such as cuvette holder, multiple cuvette changers, multiplexers, and measurement heads for relections measurements and measurement of tablets
- Smart type plate to display serial number, lab ID or calibration dates
- Network port to integrated the system into a company network
- USB ports to connect a flash drive for example
- Keyboard and mouse included
- TIDASDAQ software suppports chemometric modelling
- Certified instrument quality (e.g. wavelength and photometric accuracy)
- Integrated solution including detector, light source, PC and pre-installed software
- System comes ready to use and is easy to implement into your working environment
- Enables a broad range of applications with dockable periphery devices
- Smart type plate shows status information even when instrument is switched off
- No moving parts mean excellent reliability and less recalibrations
- ASPEN electronics for excellent signal-to-noise ratio and data acquisition rate
- Multimodal and combined methods
- High dynamic range
- Fast and reliable results
- Powerful, yet easy to use software
|Wavelength Range||190 - 1100 nm|
|Spectral Resolution||Approx. 1.5 nm|
|Wavelength Accuracy||± 0.5 nm|
|Photometric Accuracy||± 10 mAU|
|Wavelength Reproducibility||< 0.01 nm|
|Baseline Drift @250 nm||0.5 mAU/h *1)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||> 6000:1 *2)|
|Included Light Source||35W Deuterium / 7.5W Halogen|
|Number of Diodes||2048|
|Bench Space Requirements||Approx. 47 x 37 cm|
|Packaging Dimensions||Approx. 80 x 60 x 60 cm (W x D x H)|
|Weight||Approx. 12 kg net weight, 18 kg gross weight|
|Power Supply||85 – 265 VAC / 47 – 63 Hz|
|Interface||TCP/IP 10/100/100 Mbit/s|
|Optical Fiber Connection||SMA 905|
|Digital I/O||Standard: 2 x IN / 2 x OUT|
|A/D Converter||16 Bit|
|Integrated Computer||10.4” touchscreen, Windows 10, 64GB SSD|
|Supply Scope||TIDASDAQ 3 software, power supply, keyboard, mouse, manual|
We reserve the right to make technical changes without any prior notice.
*1) Baseline drift will be measured at 250 nm after 10h warm up @ 21°C±2°C ambient temperature according to ASTM E685
*2) Noise will be measured at 250 nm after 10h warm up @ 21°C±2°C ambient temperature according to ASTM E685, without methanol flow with the following settings:
- Integration time <100 ms
- Pixel bunching 2 (2×2.2 nm ~ 4 nm)
- Integration time x accumulation <2 sec.
- Detector saturation ~ 80%