Laboratory Sieve Shaker
The AS-200 Laboratory Sieve Shaker meets the demands for worldwide reproducible sieve analyses – even after short sieving times. The AS-200 Laboratory Sieve Shaker can be used for both; dry and wet sieving.
AS-200 Laboratory Sieve Shaker
Its function is based on a patented electromagnetic drive that produces a 3D throwing motion and causes the spring-mass system to oscillate, thus giving the clamped sieves a horizontal to and fro movement. The 3D effect ensures the optimal use of the open sieve area and lets the sample move equally over the whole sieving surface.
Further advantages of the AS-200 Laboratory Sieve Shaker are high stress capacity, extremely smooth operation and short sieving times with high separation efficiency. Sieving time and movement can be set digitally and are carried out reproducibly.
Test sieves are available as an option in many sizes and varieties, primarily in the two frame sizes most widely used in laboratory analytics: 200 mm x 50 mm and 8“x 2“ (203 mm x 50 mm).
Thank the smart design of the clamping device; the sieves can be easily combined with most other sieve brands. All contact parts are made of GMP compliant materials and can be sterilized in accordance with GMP.
- Powerful & compact
- GMP compliant
- Quick and dynamic
- High quality standards
- Versatile application for dry & wet operation
- Corrosion resistant, medical & food grade contact parts
- Easy to operate, quick & high quality separation
- EC compliant, protection code IP 54 / IP 20, DIN ISO 3310-1/ ASTM E 11
|Operation principle||3D Sorting effect; throwing with angular momentum|
|Process range||» Dry sieving
» Wet sieving
|Feed characteristics||» Solid particles, crystalline particles, dry and wet powders
» Pellets and slugs
|Range of applications||Pharmaceutical, herbal & alternative medicine, chemicals & fine chemicals, food, agriculture, cement & ceramics, cosmetics and detergents, paints & pigments|
|Particle size operation range||20 µm – 25 mm|
|Operation capacity||Up to 3 kg per batch
Depends on feed properties, instrument and process parameters
|Number of fractions||Up to 9 (for standard 50 mm frames)|
|Instrument dimensions||Approx. 400 x 350 x 230 mm (width x depth x height)|
|Packaging dimensions||Approx. 800 x 680 x 480 mm (width x depth x height)|
|Net/ Gross weight (without sieve stacks)||Approx. 32 / 40 kg|
We reserve the right to make technical changes without any prior notice.
Included in the Standard Scope of Supply
The AS-200-5 (part. no. 0-304130) comes with the following standard scope of supply:
- Clamping Device (part. no. 0-326620)
- Collecting Pan (part. no. 0-501000)
- Sieve stack (Acc. to ISO 3310-1), 200 mm Ø, 50 mm height ( no 0-304140); consisting of 8 test sieves: 45µm, 63µm, 125µm, 250µm, 500µm, 1mm, 2mm, 4mm
- Sieve stack (Acc. to ASTM E11), 203 mm (8”) Ø, 50 mm (2”) height; consists of 8 test sieves: 325 mesh, 230 mesh, 120 mesh, 60 mesh, 35 mesh, 18 mesh, 10 mesh, 5 mesh
- Sieves acc. to ISO 3310-1 from 20µm up to 25mm
- Sieves acc. to ASTM E11 from 625 up to 1 mesh