PTF E and PTF ER, single or double drum tablet friability test instruments. Both are available as fixed or variable speed instruments and are manufactured in compliance to the monographs of the USP <1216>, European EP <2.9.7> and other Pharmacopoeias. The PTF E instruments are manufactured with either one or two drums, both friability („Roche“) and (optionally) abrasion drums are available. Since a friabilty testing instrument is often used in production, its stainless steel housing fits ideally.
This is the area for manual friability testing instruments. Please click on the images for more information about performance, accessories, calibration tools and consumables.
- All Pharma Test tablet friability test instruments are fully USP <1216> and EP <2.9.7> compliant
- Fixed and variable rotation speed versions are available
- Friability („Roche“) and abrasion drums available
- Anti-static coating of drums available
- Operation at 10° angle to test larger tablets is supported